Hiya BAD neighborhood,
It’s been some time. And like at all times, my life has been a loopy curler coaster. Summer season is formally over with Princess moved into her school digs as of this weekend. After which there was one…
It’s simply me and Gymnast now. He’s digital education once more and dealing as near full time as he can. And I’m simply working and dealing and dealing.
The place are they now:
- Magnificence moved out of the home right into a lease managed house with a good friend from highschool simply a few miles away. She switched jobs and is presently taking a break from college, however says she’s going to return within the Spring. She’s over weekly to do laundry, raid the pantry or simply hang around. In line with her, she will get the very best naps right here at dwelling.
- Sea Cadet took a brand new place as a firefighter/EMT a county over. Beforehand, he was only a half time EMT for our county and volunteer firefighter. He continues to pursue his paramedic coaching.
- Historical past Buff went again to high school this summer season, however it’s a toss up as to what he’ll pursue…welding or auto mechanics proper now. He’s additionally on the lookout for a brand new full time job and has had a number of interviews however nothing has panned out up to now. The twins each go to recurrently to do laundry, eat a meal and assist me with “man chores.”
- Princess received a job within the area she hopes to pursue. She was capable of prepare on the branches up close to us this summer season however will work from right here on out the place she goes to high school. She moved into an house for this college yr and signed a 12 month lease. She is paying her personal method this college yr. She even took her canine together with her (the three lb chihuahua in her arms above.)
- Gymnast is now in his senior yr. He’s taking 4 on-line lessons after which technically is eligible for commencement. However we have now determined to proceed “highschool” by means of the spring. He’ll enroll on the 4 yr college that Princess attends and commute two days per week to take school lessons as a twin enrolled pupil. It is a win-win. Georgia pays 100% of the prices for twin enrolled lessons whereas in highschool. So no price. And since he has no clue what he desires to do post-high college, it lets him actually check out school with out an enormous dedication. Type of a strive earlier than you by.
Some highlights of modifications which have been made over the past a number of months:
- My company job ended final month. I’m nonetheless fairly uncooked with what occurred over the past six months because the lady that employed me left unexpectedly final Christmas. Let’s simply say it was a mutual determination and depart it at that.
- I fell proper into a brand new contract job with a slight pay lower, however no hole in employment.
- I proceed to work for my very own purchasers on the aspect and that has grown considerably this summer season.
- Gymnast and I celebrated my final day on the job by adopting two new canine. We now have 7 (see image above) and they’re all formally adopted and ours and staying.
- I’ve paid off ALOT of debt. Debt replace coming. However no extra listening to support debt, a lot of the medical debt is gone, and many others.
- Between the cash from Princess first automobile, my tax refund and a small dip into financial savings, I used to be capable of purchase Princess a automobile that I be ok with. (That course of was a debacle although, I’ll need to inform you about it.)
- Prioritized and wanted home work is full. I nonetheless have a couple of initiatives I want to do, however they may wait till further debt is paid down and I do know what Gymnast is doing put up highschool. However I did purchase myself a scorching tub. And I’ve no regrets there.
- My fiance and I proceed to be lengthy distance. We see one another about as soon as a month. He usually comes right here, however subsequent month Gymnast and I are going there for a protracted weekend.
Life is sweet. It’s quiet. We’ve received a couple of issues deliberate for this fall. However general, I feel everyone seems to be settling down into “college” mode. And I’m prepared to put in writing once more.