“This yr’s nominees are positively impacting the business and characterize the issue solvers, innovators and disrupters within the career, and we’re happy to acknowledge and honor their achievements,” Siracuse added.
Finalists for every class had been chosen by a panel of business leaders with a observe report of supporting ladies and different various communities. These not in attendance can comply with convention happenings, together with the award winners, on Twitter at @CarsonGroupLLC or by following #ExcellRepresent.
The awards acknowledge achievement in 5 areas, and finalists embody:
Group Affect Award
The glory highlights a girl utilizing her platform or space of experience to provide again to her group in a significant method that generates an enduring affect on that group.
- Kamila Elliott, CFP, founder and CEO, Collective Wealth Companions, CFP Board chair
- Stacy Francis, CFP, CDFA, president and CEO, Francis Monetary and founder, Savvy Women
- Sheryl Hickerson, founder and chief engagement officer, Females and Finance
Trade Transformer Award
The popularity shines a highlight on a girl driving transformation and innovation in wealth administration and somebody bringing actual change for the general betterment of the business at giant or these we serve.
- Hannah Moore, CFP, founder and CEO, Amplified Planning
- Kristi Martin Rodriguez, senior vp, Nationwide Retirement Institute
- Dana Wilson, founder and CEO, Altering How People Prosper (CHIP)
Rising Star Award
This award acknowledges a girl, with 5 years or fewer within the business, who’s already making a distinction in wealth administration or to her shoppers. This rising chief reveals ongoing dedication by contributing to the career by means of business volunteerism or by sharing her views and greatest practices on quite a lot of key subjects.
- Liv Gagnon, co-founder, Choir
- Lindsey Lewis, MBA, ChFC, CFP, director and chair, the American School Heart for Ladies in Monetary Companies
- Anna N’Jie-Konte, MBA, CFP, founder and monetary advisor, Dare to Dream Monetary Planning
Mentor of the Yr Award
This honor is open to women and men who’ve acted as each mentors and allies to many ladies within the wealth administration business. This honoree has actively supported ladies by means of profession recommendation in rising their practices, navigating by means of their organizations, and getting paid pretty, or for making a tradition of empowerment at their agency that empowers ladies to advance and convey their full selves to work.
- Melanie Hasty-Grant, founder and senior wealth Advisor, Waterstone Non-public Wealth Administration
- Jamie Hopkins, managing associate of wealth options, Carson Group
- Kay Lynn Mayhue, CFP, AEP, RFC, president, Advantage Monetary Advisors
Profession of Excellence Award
This recognition highlights a girl who has been within the monetary recommendation career for at the very least 20 years and who has demonstrated success and management in her profession, together with a confirmed means to have an effect on change within the business. The honoree can have served as a mentor/position mannequin and advocate for different ladies and has used her affect to champion dialogue and options round variety and inclusion.
- Carina Diamond, chief progress officer, Dakota Wealth Administration
- Lazetta Rainey Braxton, MBA, CFP, founder and CEO, Lazetta & Associates and co-CEO, 2050 Wealth Companions
- Margaret Starner, CFP, senior vp, monetary planner, The Starner Group of Raymond James